Sweitzer Performance has the equipment and crew available to offer full trackside support and race team management for most Drag Racing and Landspeed Events. Our experienced crew has campaigned many race cars in various series all over the western US. We’ll help you take maximum advantage of the time available during a busy race weekend by taking care of all the details.
You car will be serviced in our canopied area complete with all tools and parts to keep you on the track and turning on win lights! Our crew will be with you every step of the way, from pit tuning and data-log reviews, all the way through the burnout box and to the starting line! Come be a part of our team, and experience what it means to have a TRULY competitive racing operation.
Trackside Support Services Include:
- Driver Forms, NHRA Competition License Procedures, Vehicle Tech Inspection
- Manage Race Day Schedule
- Collect and analyze of data such as tire pressure, tire temperature, track temperature, and weather readings in order to make necessary adjustments to your engine tuning and suspension settings.
- Manage tire, fuel, and spare part requirements.
- Formulate race strategy and Dial-In Predictions
- Analyze data from acquisition systems to see where you can benefit from set-up changes.
- Provide driver coaching.
- Perform trackside diagnostics and minor reasonable repairs if needed on-site!
- Pre and Post Race Inspections